Monday, January 26, 2009

Energy

Another lazy day has gone by without much accomplished. I've had a cold for a little over a week now. It's not a terribly bad cold, my sinuses are a little stuffy and every now and then I have a passing headache. What bothers me is the lack of energy. I haven't had the energy to do anything lately, and it is making me miss accomplishing things other than homework. It seems like another one of those things that you don't even think about until it's gone. So this is a tribute to energy, in appreciation of all it allows us to do.

1 comment:

  1. haha...I know exactly how you feel. I always think the same thing when i finally recover from a cold an realize how good it is to have energy back again. i'm sooooo sorry you are still sick. ;( hope you are feeling better SOON! love you ;-)

    ReplyDelete