Friday, January 16, 2009

Cafe Racer

Is it a cafe? Is it a bar? Does it matter? Cafe Racer is a gem of Seattle. I remember the first time my dad told me about this place he found, I thought it would just be another little cafe: nice to hang out in but ultimately just like the millions of other independent cafes in the city. After visiting it, however, I realized how truely unique it is. From the seemingly random decor to the mismatched clientele, not to mention the live music, Cafe Racer offers both a relaxing place to grab a beer with old friends and a great environment to make new friends.

1 comment:

  1. You know how much I love this place. I'm so glad we have our own gathering spot to hang out at in Seattle that is truly as unique as we are. Well....haha..probably more unique.

    ReplyDelete