Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's 4 am and I can't sleep

I can't sleep and I can't do much of anything else really either. It's such a joy being sick, especially at this time of my life, just weeks before I'm set to graduate from college. One thing I can say, though, is that being sick really makes you appreciate being healthy, and having energy, and being able to sleep, and having the ability to concentrate. I think I take these things for granted usually. Once I get healthier I am going to have so much to do to finish school, and such little time to do it in, it will be an interesting week or two. Not that I'm complaining. The fates saw fit that my last few weeks in school would be interesting, and I'll make it work. Now... off for some more futile efforts at sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment