Monday, March 8, 2010

Road Trip Days 7-8

We left Benton after eating a nice free hot breakfast and got on the road to Dallas.  We didn't really do anything on the way.  The day turned into a horrible rainy grey horrible mess.  We hooked up with a friend from WoW in Arlington, that was fun.  Always fun to just hang out with friends over a couple beers.

Today we got started really late, left the hotel at about 11!  We went to the aquarium which was fun, a bit expensive though I thought.  It had tons of birds and some monkeys, and a few fish.  I thought it was kind of weird, but I'm glad we went, it was fun.  And they had a really cool shark tank thing that you walk through.  Then we went to this bead store my mom told me about, and the biggest half price books ever.  I love that store :)  We ate at Whataburger, per Catrophy's recommendation (thanks cat!) and it was delicious.  We headed out at about 4:30 planning on making it to Amarillo tonight, but there was an accident and it took us 2 hours to get out of dallas, so we ended up only making it here tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment