Monday, February 22, 2010

Arriving in Albany... Again...

I took the red-eye out here this time.  Left Seattle at 10pm, got in Albany at 8am.  It was a nice flight though, smooth, everything was on time for the most part, and I managed to sleep most of the way.  Dave took me out to a diner for breakfast where I had some decent french toast, and we just sat and chatted for a while.  It's still sort of slowly sinking in that I'm not going to be leaving him again.  When I go home he'll be coming with me!  We've been having fun.  Lots of packing to do, but we've been taking it easy so far.  He's out getting bagels right now.  Nothing too exciting has happened yet.  We have about a week of packing to do and then we'll be off on our road trip.  My mom gave me a new flip video as an early birthday present so we might do a couple "interviews on the road," but we also might be having to much fun for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment