Saturday, January 2, 2010

Arriving in Albany

Yesterday I made the arduous journey to visit my beloved in Albany, NY. The last time I did that my flight was screwed up and I had to spend the night in D.C., but yesterday everything went smoothly. I even had an open seat next to me on the long part of the flight (From Seattle to Newark) which made it that much easier to sleep.

My plane actually landed early and I got to see Dave about 20 minutes sooner than expected, which after almost two and a half months was a nice little treat. He was all bundled up because it is snowy here. I was hungry so he took me out for "real new york pizza" which he has been talking about since we started dating. The place he wanted to take me to was closed but we found some pizza anyway, and I have to admit it was pretty good. I had a white garlic slice, and the crust was very tasty, flat but not like cracker thin. Anyway... it's fun to see all the snow. I'll try and get pictures later.

No comments:

Post a Comment